Kaveh Baghdadchi is appointed a member of “Diversity through Film: Local and Global perspectives” discussion panel as part of the 2017 Indian Film Festival of Cincinnati, OH.
The panel takes place on Saturday, November 11th from 11 to 1 PM at “Fath” Auditorium in the Cincinnati Art Museum and the admission is free. Panel Guests include:
- Todd Herzog – Moderator (Director of the UC Center for Film and Media Studies)
- Kaveh Baghdadchi (Filmmaker and UC DAAP MFA candidate)
- Emily Bauman (Curatorial Assistant for Photography at the Cincinnati Museum of Art)
- Manjari Makijany (Los Angeles based Writer and Director)
- T.T. Stern-Enzi (Film Critic for City Beat and Fox 19 and founder of WatchWriteNow)
- Laure Quinlivan (Documentary Filmmaker, former television journalist and Cincinnati city council member)
- Peter Van Hoying (Mini Microcinema in OTR)
- Adhrucia Apana (Adhrucia is a film executive and principal at Creative Wealth Media Fund)
The panel will be to discuss the ways that film can be used to help bring diverse perspectives and a better understanding of the world to Cincinnati audiences.
The event is sponsored by the Center for Film and Media Studies at University of Cincinnati and Women in Film Cincinnati.